1. Continental Agricultural End User Winter Promotion 2019/2020 is open to all “End User” purchasers who are UK residents, aged 18 and over, except Continental Tyre Group’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion.
2. End user is defined as the individual who will use the tyres. For the avoidance of doubt the term “End User” excludes dealers, resellers and government bodies.
3. Claims must be made on an official claim form obtained either from participating dealers or online via https://www.continental-tyres.co.uk/specialty/agriculture/500-off. Claims must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase ticket obtained from participating dealers. Please post claims back to Continental Agricultural End User Winter Promotion 2019/2020, Continental Tyre Group Ltd, Continental House, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, UB7 7XW.
4. Claimants will receive either £500 with the purchase of a set of 4 or £200 with the purchase of a set of 2 Continental Tractor 85, Tractor 70, TractorMaster, CombineMaster tyres (of any size) in a single transaction. Payment will be made via BACS transfer within 30 days of receipt of a valid claim to the end user directly.
5. All Continental Agricultural tyres purchased and delivered directly from participating
dealers between 1st December 2019 to 31st March 2020 will qualify for this Promotion. Promotion will remain open until the closing date. Proof of purchase ticket and claim form must be submitted by 30th April 2020.
6. Only tyres purchased between 1st December 2019 and 31st March 2020 are applicable for this Promotion offer. Anything other than these tyres (i.e. tyres in conjunction with products associated to other companies) are not covered by this Promotion. Promotion limited to one claim per applicant. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted and proof of postage shall not constitute proof of receipt.
7. No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the reward will only be awarded directly to the participant as per the application. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications for any reason which falls outside reasonable control.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any reward.
9. Should the Promoter have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process a claim. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.
10. If there are exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where
circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. When entering the Promotion you acknowledge that your entry, name and email details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s Data Protection Notice - https://www.continental-tyres.co.uk/specialty/data-protection-notice.
13. Promoter: Continental Tyre Group Ltd. 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7XW.