UK. 17+. ENDS 31ST JULY. REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE UP TO 31.08.17. KEEP RECEIPT. ONE DRAW. 9 WINNERS. 3 OF EACH PRIZE AVAILABLE. TRAINER SIZES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, RANGE FROM 4-8 LADIES & MEN’S SIZES 7– 12. ALL IMAGES FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. MODELS MAY VARY. SEE IN-STORE FOR DETAILS. REGISTER ONLINE AT WWW.CONTINENTAL-TYRES.CO.UK/WIN.
Promoter: Exhaust, Tyres & Batteries Ltd, Blackpole Trading Estate East, Blackpole Road, Worcester WR3 8SB. No correspondence to this address.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
1. Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. Purchase required – minimum of 2 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 1st July and 31st July 2017 at Exhaust, Tyres & Batteries, Car Clinic or Britannia Tyres retail branches qualify. You will be required to register your full name and contact details and upload proof of purchase at www.continental-tyres.co.uk/win in order to enter. Three prizes are available. There will be nine winners. Participants will have until 31st August 2017 to enter.
3. The offer: Purchase 2 or more Continental tyres between 1st July and 31st July 2017 and provide proof of purchase online to receive entry into a prize draw for the chance to win one of 9 prizes.
4. Prize 1: One hour Mercedes-Benz World AMG driving experience at Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0SL. People participating in any driving experience will be breathalysed before undertaking any driving activity. Participants will need to be mindful of any alcohol consumption the night before. Participants will need to provide a full UK driving license before driving any vehicle on the experience. Any additional transport, accommodation or other expenses are to be paid by the recipient. Participant must comply with Mercedes Benz driving experience terms and conditions: www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/unitedkingdom/mpc/mpc_unitedkingdom_website/en/home_mpc/homepage/mbworld/mb_world_terms_conditions.html. Three driving experiences available.
5. Prize 2: Mercedes-Benz Kid’s ride on car. Three ride on cars available.
6. Prize 3: A pair of adidas trainers with Continental rubber compound soles, available in UK sizes from 4-8 ladies & men’s sizes 7– 12. If these are not available in the prize winners shoe size an alternative size will be provided. Sizes are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Trainer sizes cannot be exchanged or returned. Winners are requested to try on a pair of trainers at their local store before ordering. Once ordered prizes cannot be amended. Trainer image for illustrative purposes only. Trainer model may vary. Three pairs available.
7. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected at random to win one of nine prizes.
8. There will be one draw on 1st September 2017.
9. Winners will be notified by email or phone, and following notification winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize and provide show size (if applicable). Once claimed winners will be mailed the prize within 28 days. Trainers will be delivered within 28 days of consumer providing their show size. If the prize is not claimed within 72 hours, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Prizes will be handed out on a first to claim basis. Prizes cannot be returned for another prize.
10. No responsibility can be taken for prizes, which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
11. No alternative is available except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter when a similar substitute of equal or greater value will be supplied.
12. The prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
16. The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion.
17. Names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign, Exhaust, Tyres & Batteries Ltd, Blackpole Trading Estate East, Blackpole Road, Worcester WR3 8SB.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.