2. To enter and win entrants must Like the following post “Right its Continental Thunder Run 2018 competition time! If you'd like to join the Conti- Grip Team for this year's event on 21 & 22 July, all you need to do is like this post and comment with your shoe size. Three people will be picked at random and will win a place on the team, a pair of adidas trainers with Conti soles and a Conti Grip Team T-shirt. Like and comment with your shoe size to enter. We'll announce the winners on Friday - good luck! See Ts & Cs here” and put their UK shoe size in the comment box below.
3. Entry deadline is 22/06/18 at 12pm. Entries after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. Three winners will be selected at random and be contacted via a comment on the Facebook post to claim the prize. Failure to respond by 24/06/18 at 12pm or failure to comply with these terms and conditions will mean they forfeit the prize.
5. The prize is a place on the eight-strong Conti Grip Team at the 24-Hour Conti Thunder Run that takes place on 21st and 22nd July 2018, together with a pair of adidas trainers with Continental Rubber Soles. Winners must be responsible for their own transport and accommodation expenses, though a free campsite is available to those taking part (winners must provide their own tents / camping equipment).
6. Winners must be 18 or over and live in the UK.
7. Each winner must be available to take part in the event that takes place on 21st and 22nd July 2018 and must be fit enough to do so – winners are responsible for their own safety when participating.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize draw is being run by Continental Tyres.
9. By entering this prize draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as the Twitter terms and conditions of use.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. No cash alternative is available, the prize is non-transferable. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of similar quality and value
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries or claims. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
13. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, is obscene, offensive, defamatory or in any way illegal it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent except for the purposes of administering the competition and awarding the prize. The winners’ names and counties will be available for 3 months following the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Continental House, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7XW, United Kingdom
15. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
16. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details and eligibility before awarding a prize.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction
18. Promoter – Continental Tyre Group Ltd, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7XW, United Kingdom. Entries sent to this address will not be accepted