Facebook comp – win a set of Continental PremiumContact™ tyres.
2. To enter and win entrants must Like the following post – “On the hunt for some summer tyres? Our PremiumContact 6 has just been awarded best summer tyre on the market by Auto Express. To celebrate we're giving away a set of tyres, complete with free fitting at KwikFit, to one lucky winner! Just like and comment with your tyre size (including load and speed rating) to be in with a chance. Before you enter, be sure to check that PremiumContact6 are available for your car with our handy tyre checker: www.continental-tyres.co.uk/car/tyres/premiumcontact6 and post your tyre size (including load and speed rating) in the comment box below. If you win and your car is not compatible, we will reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
3. Entrants are advised to check available tyre sizes for the PremiumContact 6 before entering at the following link: www.continental-tyres.co.uk/car/tyres/premiumcontact6
4. The Prize: One set of four Continental PremiumContact™ tyres including fitting of tyres by KwikFit. The tyres must be claimed and fitted by 31st December 2018.
5. Entry period is 12/07/18 at 12.00pm to 15/07/18 at 23.59pm. Entries outside this time period will not be entered into the prize draw.
6. One winner will be selected at random and be contacted via a private message on Facebook to claim the prize. Failure to respond by 18/07/18 at noon will mean they forfeit the prize. Entrants are advised to monitor their Facebook accounts.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the promoter of the prize draw is Continental Tyres.
8. By entering this prize draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No cash alternative is available, the prize is non-transferable. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of similar quality and value.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries or claims. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
12. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these terms of entry, is obscene, offensive, defamatory or in any way illegal it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion and/or to award the prize to a different entrant.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent except for the purposes of administering the competition and awarding the prize. The winner’s name and county will be available for 3 months following the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Continental House, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7XW, United Kingdom.
14. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. One entry per person, regardless of the number of posts made during the promotional period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is re-posting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Facebook platform.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
19. Promoter – Continental Tyre Group Ltd, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7XW, United Kingdom. Entries sent to this address will not be accepted.