Promoter: Continental Tyre Group, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton UB7 7XW
1. Promotion open to UK residents, aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry. Employees and the immediate families of Continental Tyres (“the Promoter”), Cambrian Tyres, , and Prudential RideLondon, retailers, their agents, anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. Entry to this promotion requires the entrant/s to enter the draw and fill in their contact information.
3. Maximum one entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Twitter or Facebook accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
4. The promotion runs between 23rd May 2019 and 9th June 2019 only.
How to enter:
5. This promotion is running in partnership with Cambrian Tyres, Continental Tyres and Prudential RideLondon.
6. Online entry only at https://www.continental-tyres.co.uk/car/stories/cycling/tour-de-france/tourdefrance
7. Completion of an entry form is required where entrants must complete entry details and select the draw (Cambrian Tyres, Continental Tyres or Prudential RideLondon) they wish to enter.
Prize: There are four prizes in total, with one prize available to each of the four partner promotions run by Cambrian Tyres, Continental Tyres and Prudential RideLondon.
8. The individual prize consists of flights from Heathrow Airport to Paris, transfers and accommodation (including meals) for two individuals for two nights. Winner must be able to travel on Saturday 27th July, returning Monday 29th July 2019. One room will be provided (twin/double). The prize is not cashable or refundable. Spending money is not included. Travel to and from Heathrow Airport is not included. Travel insurance must be purchased by the winners and ensure it is adequate for the trip as this will not be provided.
9. Winners will be selected at random by Continental Tyres under the supervision of an independent observer or via a computerised system producing random results.
10. The winners will be contacted by Continental Tyres within 24 hours of the closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 48 hours of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
11. The winner must be a resident of the UK and be 18 years or over. If the winner does not qualify as a valid entrant, then an alternative winner will be selected instead.
12. When entering the draw, you acknowledge that your entry, name and social media details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies (https://www.continental-tyres.co.uk/car/data-protection)
13. No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this draw.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
17. Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the winners and counties and the winners are consenting to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected instead.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
20. Full names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Tyres, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, United Kingdom, and UB7. Please do not send entries to this address.
21. The Promoter's decision is final regarding the choice of winners.
22. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect