Terms and Conditions
By participating in this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Continental Tyres
- Promotion open to UK residents, aged 17 years old or over on 24.02.2021. Only members of Point S, are eligible to enter this promotion.
- Maximum 1 entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous entries in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- The promotion runs on 24.02.2021 to 23:59 17.03.2021 only.
How to enter:
- Online entry only at https://www.continental-tyres.co.uk/car/giveaways
- The promotion will entail the user entering by subscribing to Continental’s Newsletter ‘Contact’ via the form on the specified webpage, as indicated by the Promoter. All valid entries will receive a prize.
- Prize: Entrants will receive 1 prize consisting of a Continental branded wireless charger. The prize is not cashable or refundable.
- The prize will be delivered to the address that was provided by the user when filling out the form on the specified webpage. Entrants can expect to receive their prize within 30 days after the promotion has ended. No responsibility can be taken for prizes which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The entrant must be a resident of the United Kingdom and be over the age of 17.
- When entering the promotion you acknowledge that your entry, name and contact details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrants. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the entrants and counties and the entrants are consenting to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a entrant does not wish to accept the prize, then the prize will not be delivered.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Full names and counties of entrants will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Tyre Group Ltd, Continental House, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton. United Kingdom, UB7 7XW
- The Promoter's decision is final regarding the validity of an entry.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on the Law of the Republic of Ireland/ English law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland/ Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.