By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material. Keep a copy for your records.
Promoter: Continental Tyre Group, 191 High Street, Yiewsley, West Drayton, UB7 7XW. No correspondence to this address please.
1. Eligibility: Draw open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 25 years or over with a clean licence and valid passport. Fleet customers, employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, participating retailers, and their agents, anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. There is a no purchase requirement.
3. Promotional Period: Entries will be accepted from 12th September to 16th September 2016.
4. Entry: Entrants will be automatically entered into the prize draw, on completion of the entry form between 12th and 16th September.
5. The Prize: 5 x pairs of experiences (five prizes) for the driving qualifier stage at Mercedes-Benz World – on Sunday 25th September 2016. This will test the driving ability, suitability and capability. This includes the driving experience on both off and on road tracks. If in the opinion of our expert instructors any winners are not suitable to drive the high performance cars they will be excluded from the prize.
6. At least one pair wins a five day Black Chili Driving Experience trip in Spain from 12th – 16th October 2016. The car fleet will include a Corvette, the Tesla-Model S, Porsche Macan S, Jaguar F-Type, BMW M4 and a Mercedes CLA AMG. This prize includes the driving experience, all travel, accommodation and meals.
7. Travel insurance is not included in the prize.
8. People participating in any driving experience will be breathalysed before undertaking any driving activity. Participants will need to be mindful of any alcohol consumption the night before.
9. Participants will need to complete a personal liability disclaimer before driving any vehicle on the experience.
10. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected with independent supervision or via a random computer system producing verifiable random results. The draws will take place 19th September.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email or phone within 24 hours of the draw date. Following that, the winner has 24 hours to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
12. General: No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. By participating in the promotion the entrants herby grant the Promoter, and assigns the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to photograph and video the participant and assigns the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, re-use, publish, re-publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit, and reproduce by name, country of origin, statements, photographs, or other visual representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs, or images, in any medium including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic media, and for any purposes, including but not limited to advertising, publicity, promotion, and trade, throughout the ROI and rest of world without restriction as to manner, frequency, or duration of usage or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with the sale and marketing of the promoter's products.
17. Full names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Continental Campaign HQ, Stream Ltd, 66-68 Chapel Street, Marlow, Bucks. SL7 1DE. By participating in the promotion you agree to your data being handled in this manner.
18. The promoter's decision is final regarding the selection of the winner.
19. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.